Here’s a little weekend activity for those of you planning to attend our second ORCLAPEX-YVR meetup on June 17, 2015. To avoid network congestion during the event, please perform the following preparatory steps:
- Download and install Git (you may use other Git clients if preferred, e.g. SourceTree)
- Download and install Oracle VirtualBox (version 4.3.28)
- Download and install Vagrant (version 1.7.2)
- Start a terminal session or the Command Prompt for the next few steps. Note: “vagrant” should have been added to your system path during the installation.
- Add the box “chef/centos-7.0”:
$ vagrant box add chef/centos-7.0
- Clone the oraclexe-apex project:
$ git clone https://github.com/OraOpenSource/oraclexe-apex.git
- Change your working directory to oraclexe-apex
$ cd oraclexe-apex
- Checkout the last release version:
$ git checkout tags/v0.3.0
- Download and save the following installation packages on your computer:
That’s it! See you at the meetup!